jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Hub Challege and Leave

1. wesleycox profile image82
    wesleycoxposted 7 years ago

I am going to join the hub challenge when I return from leave, I have written 19 hubs so far and will probably write the other 11 while I am on leave.  This will also give me a chance to take pictures for them also.  The Question...
    Is that cheating?

2. frogdropping profile image85
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

Nice one wesley smile

I don't know if it's cheating. How can you cheat? You'd only be cheating yourself if you bent the rules from here to Christmas. But I 'spect Darkside can answer, or Ryan if he's put his dog down for five minutes wink

3. Julie-Ann Amos profile image52
    Julie-Ann Amosposted 7 years ago

Not at all as long as the 30 are posted within 30 days.

What I do is have them all written as a rule and then make them up into hubs and post them within the 30 days.

4. wesleycox profile image82
    wesleycoxposted 7 years ago

Thank you for the help.  I kinda felt like I was cheating by writing them all, then joining the 30 in 30.  Glad to know that this practice is common.

5. frogdropping profile image85

Wesley, go hunt Darkside out, externally. He has a site and he blogged about his method. I'm sure he published all 30 of his on the same day. He devised a method and appears to have stuck to it.

I'll try find a link or something for you.

6. frogdropping profile image85

Edit - back with the link.
    Darkside - Gameplan
    There's a lot of good info in general Wesley.

7. glendoncaba profile image80
    glendoncabaposted 7 years ago

I have a similar problem.  Tried to write them on vacation, pictures and all.  But time ran out.  Can I start a new 30 in 30 or do I wait for another challenge?

Did 20 in 30.

working