jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

HubPages hacked my Friend Feed

1. Denny Lyon profile image82
    Denny Lyonposted 7 years ago

So, what's going on?  All from various writers at HP and all hubs I never read and certainly never recommended on FF.  Please look into this.  Deleted the entries.

Anyone else experiencing this oddity?

1. sunforged profile image68
      sunforgedposted 7 years ago in reply to this

there was some fluke in the hubpages rss feeds, i saw similar results on my twitter and facebook accounts where i have automated rss updates.

The problem has been fixed and was apparently a one time thing

Your FF was not hacked

2. Denny Lyon profile image82
      Denny Lyonposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Would have thought it was only a misdirection of other people's RSS feeds - except for the fact in the comment section it claimed the comments were from me and my writing - which it wasn't.  I never read nor commented upon any of those particular hubs.

1. larryfreeman profile image84
        larryfreemanposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hi Denny,

The comments issue you experienced was caused by the misdirection of RSS feeds.  It is now fixed.

If you are still seeing any more of these problems, please let us know.

2. 0
        sandra rinckposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hi, I had the same problem last week and it was fixed but as far as the feeds that I had on other accounts such as twitter and facebook I had to delete them because there were still posting listed there that were not mine. 

It's sucks but I am still working out the bugs on my end.  But as far as hubpages, they fixed it.

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Our HP tech n biz whiz team are so awesome big_smile