jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Ebay is available to HP through HP LINK --- Must use this link

1. 3bagsfull profile image78
    3bagsfullposted 7 years ago

you can go through the above link and will get approved to use ebay because you are a hp member

but use the link and follow the directions exactly

open it in another tab if you need to

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I think you've misunderstood.  This link takes you to the page where you can ACTIVATE your EXISTING eBay account.

2. egraveski profile image75
      egraveskiposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I just did this and it worked! Thank you so much, as I'd gone round and round with attempts and this morning had received the following in an email from eBay Partner Network (so thought all was lost):

"You can only place Links or Promotional Content on sites you own. You cannot place Links or Promotional Content on third-party sites, including classifieds sites (including but not limited to Craigslist, Netlog, MySpace, Hubpages), newsgroups, message boards, blogs, comments, link farms, forums, classified ad services, counters, chatrooms or guestbooks."

Sharing this to tell others, if you receive an email with the above, ignore it and enter the epn number at the link above that 3bagsfull provided!

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 7 years ago

Just being a member of HubPages does not guarantee automatic acceptance to the eBay Partner Network.