Give us your "walks into a bar" joke

Jump to Last Post 1-28 of 28 discussions (40 posts)
  1. nicomp profile image60
    nicompposted 14 years ago

A traveling salesman, a clown, a horse, and a midget walk into a bar...

The bartender says "What is this? Some kind of a joke?"

1. profile image57
      johnmossyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

A man walks into a bar. He is wearing an apple pie on his head.
      Has his usual drink, thanks the barman and leaves.
      Next day the man returns and has  his usual drink.
      This time he is wearing a banana on his head.
      The barman  asks him;

Why have you got a banana on your head?

The man replied:: Because they  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      Well... What do youthink his reply was??

1. nicomp profile image60
        nicompposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Arrggghhh. Tell us!

1. profile image57

All in good time ..all will be revealed.In the meantime    have a guess

1. Rochelle Frank profile image91
            Rochelle Frankposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Because they were out of apple pies?

1. profile image57

You got it.

Do you think a joke with missing punchline is a joke?

2. marcofratelli profile image78
    marcofratelliposted 14 years ago

There were two men walking down the road.
    One of the men walks into a bar.
    The other one ducked.

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image85
      DzyMsLizzyposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I heard a similar version:
      A man walks into a bar and says, "ouch!"

3. Eaglekiwi profile image74
    Eaglekiwiposted 14 years ago

A blind man walks into a bar swinging his dog around by the tail..

"Hey' the barman calls "What are you doing that for?"

"Oh" the blind man answers "Just taking a look around" lol

4. tantrum profile image60
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

A guy walks into a bar and the bartender says to the man, "Hey guy, you've got a steering wheel down your pants."

The guy replies "Yeah I know. Its driving me nuts!"

1. profile image0
      \Brenda Scullyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

is that funny i suppose it might me to some people... i saw a huge thick book entitled walk into bar jokes at airport yesterday.... wish i would have bought it now

1. profile image0
        Ghost32posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I think it's hilarious...but only because I could HEAR the Irish brogue as the fellow replied, "...It's driving me nuts!"

5. livewithrichard profile image72
    livewithrichardposted 14 years ago

A blind man makes his way to a bar stool and orders a drink. After
    sitting there for awhile, he yells to the bartender, "Hey, you wanna
    hear a blonde joke?

The bar immediately falls absolutely quiet. In a very deep, husky
    voice, the woman next to him says, "Before you tell that joke, sir, I
    think it is only fair, given that you are blind, that you should know five
    things:

1. The bartender is a blonde girl with a baseball bat.
    2. The bouncer is a blonde "biker girl."
    3. I'm a 6 foot tall, 175 pound blonde woman with a black belt in karate.
    4. The woman sitting next to me is a blonde and a professional weight-lifter
    5. The lady to your right is blonde and a professional wrestler.

Now, think about it seriously Mister, Do you still wanna tell that joke?

The blind man thinks for a second, shakes his head and mutters,
    "Nah...not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times."

1. Eaglekiwi profile image74
      Eaglekiwiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Ohhhh thats a classic lol lol

1. profile image0
        \Brenda Scullyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

i really really like it

6. profile image61
    logic,commonsenseposted 14 years ago

My favorite:
    A horse walks into a bar and orders a beer, the bartender gives him the beer and says,"Why the long face?"

7. profile image0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 14 years ago

paddy and murphy and  go to the pub every night and sit together at the bar every night, and order a pint of guiness each round for twenty some years......

Murphy goes to live abroad, but Paddy still goes into the bar every night and pulls up 2 stools and drinks his guiness and Paddy's as he misses his brother so much and everyone in the pub goes along with the senario...

Another 20 years go by

One evening Paddy goes in to the pub pulls up two stools but every time he orders a round only gets one beer.  Everyone notices but no one has the courage to say anything...

At the end of the evening the bar man goes up to Paddy and says
    "should have said this earlier, so sorry to hear about your brother"
    Paddy looked puzzled   "Murphy is fine"

What do you mean he asked the bar man

"one drink each round presumed your brother had died"

AH NO IT IS ME I HAVE GIVEN UP DRINK FOR LENT...........

8. Rochelle Frank profile image91
    Rochelle Frankposted 14 years ago

A length of rope walks into a bar and orders a beer.
    The barkeeper says,"get out of her right now, we don't serve ropes in here.

The rope exits, but thinks he might try disguising himself. He ties himself into a complicated knot and fluffs each end into a  tangled fluffy tassel, before re-entering the bar and ordering a beer.

The barkeeper looks at him suspiciously and says, " Say, aren't you that piece of rope I just kicked out of here?"
    "No," says the rope,"I'm a frayed knot."

9. Lisa HW profile image61
    Lisa HWposted 14 years ago

This question has made me suddenly realize that I don't have any "walks into a bar" jokes.  hmm   What kind of person lives to be more than two decades old without having any "walks into a bar jokes"?  hmm  (I also don't have any "___ walks up to a _____" jokes either.

1. profile image57

Dont feel too bad..

Tell another joke..

Try......"man walks into doctor"

10. profile image0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 14 years ago

a man goes in to a bar and he has a ship on his head

Excuse me says the bar man ..... did you know you have a ship on your head

I always have a ship on my head on tuesday

Well it is thursday today

Oh my god i do feel a fool

11. Rochelle Frank profile image91

A doctor stops into the local bar every Friday and orders a daqueri with shaved almonds on top.
    The bartender knows his usual order and is always ready for the doctor on Friday.
    After about a year the bartender realizes it it Friday and he is out of almonds. He rummages through his supply of garnishes and finds some hickory nuts which he grates on top of the doctor's drink.
    The doctor tastes it and says, "This doesn't taste like the drink you usually make."
    "I know," says the bartender, "I am out of almonds. This is a hickory daqueri, doc."

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image85
      DzyMsLizzyposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Groan....

12. Rik Ravado profile image86
    Rik Ravadoposted 14 years ago

good one Rochelle!

A bear goes into a bar and all the customers run for the exit.  the barman says nervously, "What do you want?". 
    The bear says, "A double Scotch."  The barman gives the bear his drink. 
    "How much?" says the bear.  "£20," says the barman hoping to get some money back having lost all his customers.  The bear drains the glass and asks for another.
    After the bear's fourth drink is served the barman thinks he is onto a good thing so he starts making conversation.  "We don't get many bears in here, you know."
    "I'm not surprised at these prices," replies the bear.

13. Plants and Oils profile image70
    Plants and Oilsposted 14 years ago

Three slabs of road walk into a pub. They go to the bar, and the black slab says, "A pint of John Smith's, please".

The red slab says, "A pint of Foster's, please". The green slab punches another customer, smashes a few glasses, and leaves.

"What's that about?" says the barman.

"Ah," says the black slab, "don't mind him, he's a cycle-path."

14. profile image57
    johnmossyposted 14 years ago

Man walks into a bar and says:
    Barman--Pour me a pint of beer that is warm, cloudy ,
    has no head and tastes like catspee.
    Barman:  I'm sorry sir  but we do not serve such
    drink in this establishment.
    Man:  Well , you did last time I was in here...

I always laugh at this joke-----and I've heard it before

15. Rochelle Frank profile image91

Is this all of the "walks into a bar" jokes we can come up with? I can't believe I came up with two old favorites and I never even walk into bars, myself.

16. Lisa HW profile image61
    Lisa HWposted 14 years ago

Maybe I'm not the only one with no "walks-into-a-bar" joke (although, now that Nicomp posted that cute one and easy-to-remember one, I kind of do.  smile  )....     (I guess the reason I never have jokes it that I don't remember the ones that have more than a few lines, even if they're good.)

17. Valerie F profile image59
    Valerie Fposted 14 years ago

An absent-minded ballerina walks into a barre.

18. blaise25 profile image75
    blaise25posted 14 years ago

O man, Jacko seen alive!!!

Everyone in the bar turned to look...

"yeah, before he died.."

19. Pete Maida profile image61
    Pete Maidaposted 14 years ago

A lady walks in a bar and calls to the bartender, "Hey barkeep give me a harheeny for my heartburn."
    The bartender assumes she means a martini and gives her one.
    A little later the lady called, "Hey barkeep give me a harheeny for my heartburn."
    The bartender starts getting annoyed but he gives her another martini.
    A little later the lady called, "Hey barkeep give me a harheeny for my heartburn."
    The bartender couldn't help himself he said,"Lady I am a bartender not a barkeep.  This is a martini not a harheeny and it you get your boob out of the ashtray you wouldn't have heartburn."

20. lrohner profile image69
    lrohnerposted 14 years ago

A Jew and a Chinese man walk into a bar, sit down and order some drinks. All of a sudden the Jew turns and punches the Chinese in the face knocking him off his stool, stunned the Chinese gets up and says, "What the hell was that for?"
    The Jew replies, "That was for Pearl Harbor."

The Chinese says, "That was the Japanese, I'm Chinese."

The Jew says, "well you have black hair squinted eyes and buckteeth, it's all the same to me."

The Chinese says "Okay" and sits on his stool and continues drinking.

About a half hour later the Chinese turns and punches the Jew in the face knocking him off his stool, the Jew gets up and says, "What the hell was that for?"

The Chinese says "That was for the Titanic."

The Jew replies, "The Titanic? That was an Iceberg."

The Chinese says, "Iceberg, Goldberg, Steinberg, it's all the same to me."

21. maven101 profile image71
    maven101posted 14 years ago

A default Sans Serif font walks into a bar. The bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here!"

22. thisisoli profile image69
    thisisoliposted 13 years ago

A man walks in to a bar, Ouch, he says.

23. Aficionada profile image79
    Aficionadaposted 13 years ago

A mushroom walks into a bar and orders a beer.  The barkeep serves it and asks,"What's wrong?  You look like you're down in the dumps."

The mushroom says, "My girlfriend just broke up with me.  She complained that we never go out any more; I never tell her jokes or make her laugh; I never give her Silly String or a whoopee cushion."

He continued, tears spilling into his glass, "I just don't understand it.  I really AM a fun guy!"

24. LeanMan profile image79
    LeanManposted 13 years ago

A woodworm with no teeth walks into a bar and says "is the bar tender here?".......

Think about it... (could be the worst bar joke I could think of..)

25. LeanMan profile image79
    LeanManposted 13 years ago

Man walks into a bar deep deep in the countryside, not sure what to order he waits a few minutes until a local approaches the bar to order...

"A pint of Rat" the man says.. The barman reaches under the bar, there is a scurrying sound and the barman slams a rat down hard on the bar and drops it in the glass.....

The man watches in disbelief as the customer walks away, and decides to wait for the next customer..

"A pint of rat please" says the next customer and the performance is repeated and the dead rat dropped in the glass..

Nervous of the fact that people are starting to look at him with him not having a drink he plucks up the courage and asks for "A half of Rat please"...

The Barman reaches under the bar, pulls out a rat, slams it on the bar, then proceeds to tear off its tail and head with his teeth, then drops it in the glass and hands it to him....

"I can't drink that" says the man..

"Why not?" replies the barman..

"It doesn't have a head.."

26. cheaptrick profile image75
    cheaptrickposted 5 years ago

A Skeleton walks into a bar and says
    "I'll have a pitcher of Beer and a Mop"...

27. FatFreddysCat profile image93
    FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago

A guy walks into a bar and notices a horse standing in the corner of the room. He asks the bartender what the story is and he says, "If you can make the horse laugh, you win $1000."

The guy says "I can do that." He walks over to the horse, whispers something in its ear, and the horse's hysterical laughter echoes through the entire room. The bartender hands the guy his $1000 and he leaves.

A year later, same guy, walks into the same bar and sees the same horse in the corner. The bartender taps him on the shoulder and says, "I remember you buddy. You're the only one who ever won the $1000. Double or nothing you can't make the horse CRY this time."

The man walks confidently over to the horse, and in a split second the horse is bawling hysterically, to the amazement of everyone in the room.

As the bartender counts out the man's prize money, he says "Look, buddy, you gotta tell me your secret. How did you do that? What did you tell that horse?"

The guy says, "Easy. The first time, I told him my d**k was bigger than his. The second time, I showed him."

28. Rupert Taylor profile image95
    Rupert Taylorposted 4 years ago

A gorilla walks into a bar and orders a beer.

The barman thinks it won't know any better and said "That'll be $20." He added "We don't get many gorillas in here."

The gorilla replies "I'm not surprised at $20 a pint."

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)