jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Ebay Ads on Hub: Running in Circles still :(

1. OneStopWriteShop profile image60
    OneStopWriteShopposted 7 years ago

I have created a few accounts with Ebay, trying to get the activation stuff done for my hub here on Hub Pages; I'm running into a lot of problems. First, they don't send the correct activation link, then when I go to log into the partner account, it says: "Check the email in a few days." So I go to their help pages, I contact them, I post in the forum, meanwhile, their ads are shown on my hub, however I'm still not earning anything for them.

I wonder if we earn anything at all for all of this effort. I'm so frustrated, I'm ready to say forget it.

Any suggestions/ help, all accepted.

Thank you so much for your time.

---The frustrated Hubber smile

--Katina Woodruff

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You can always delete your eBay capsules if you're not signed up.

2. kirstenblog profile image78
    kirstenblogposted 7 years ago

Hi, I have not tried using ebay links yet, I heard somewhere round here that they are very hard to get to work. I was kinda put off using the ebay links but if you manage to make em work I would love to find out how its done. I might actually consider trying them if I hear that they work but for now I will stick with google ad words and amazon.

3. P Morgan profile image60
    P Morganposted 7 years ago

Adding some ebay modules here, so keep y o posted!

4. sunforged profile image70
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

complete honesty:

dont sweat it

Your current hub style has little to no chance of profiting from amazon or ebay anyway.

I really liked the photo haiku!, only downfall is many of the pictures are very pixelated