jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

Gosh I am so annoyed...

1. 0
    sandra rinckposted 7 years ago

It's been a crazy internet week were someone or maybe someones got into all my accounts and changing passwords did not seem to help. 

Now I am just annoyed because I am having trouble deleting my facebook account to start over. errr. yikes

2. 0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 7 years ago

that would really annoy m e too how dare they

3. 0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

Gee I feel so bad for you Sandra. good luck now.

4. 0
    sandra rinckposted 7 years ago

Thanks ya'll, it is certianly the most annoying thing I have encountered in the last couple months.

I think I finally pissed off the wrong person... maybe. lol

5. Ultimate Hubber profile image79
    Ultimate Hubberposted 7 years ago

Its always bad. Someone once hacked my Google account. I lost my adsense, adwords, orkut and everything else of Google. You can't imagine how badly it hurt me to lose orkut. I had some 50,00,000 people on my 100 communities and I could have got loads of traffic from orkut. *SIGHS!*.

I am sure I understand how pissed off you might be right now.

6. Small town fella profile image77
    Small town fellaposted 7 years ago

I feel your pain, I once lost my ebay account to a hacker. They didn't change my password, but my account got banned for trying to sell 100 faux guchi bags before i could log back on.

7. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

Not sure why exactly you need to close the account, but good luck. smile

1. 0
      sandra rinckposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Well I couldn't get the account to close but I was trying to get these peoples spam off my account.  I deleted any feeds, which still seem to be showing up so I dunno. 

Of course I changed all my password information and such to every account I can think of and refurbished my computer. 

I don't know maybe it has something to do with adaware.  I was reading a hubbers recommendations on installing adaware, not adware and stil... I am done with that stuff. 

I will just stick to what I know works and never again try to cut corners to get more followers. 

Everything took a hit.  Not that I was very popular anyways but still it's mine and people shouldn't be doing things like this.

8. Plants and Oils profile image93
    Plants and Oilsposted 7 years ago

Ouch, sorry to hear that.