jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

How do you move capsules

1. 0
    Risa Attrellposted 7 years ago

Okay guys- you have been very helpful. I came here hardly knowing anything about how to do this. Now I read Yoshi's article about puting up Amazon ads. Very helpful Yoshi! I read in your article that it's best to place the ads at the top. First i followed your instructions just to place the ads. But of course, they placed it at the bottom. Now how do I move it to the top? Yoshi, or anybody, please send instructions. I will also be asking you guys about placing ebay ads. Thanks for all the help.

1. Rochelle Frank profile image89
      Rochelle Frankposted 7 years ago in reply to this

In the edit mode you can use the arrows (Up, down, right) to move a capsule.. keep doing it until it's in the desired position. Or you can go to the capsule ordering window on the right and drag and drop capsules into place, then hit the save or completed button at the bottom of the window.

2. 0

Thanks Rochelle. I tried your idea and i guess i'm doing something wrong. Huh?? When using the arrows, do i 'click and drag'? Do I click and drag each separate ad that i posted? in other words, to put up the Amazon ads, i typed in a code for 3 different products. Do i move each product separately or what?

3. 0

Okay, i managed to move my ads from the bottom to the top. But how do i move it from the top of my article, to the SIDE? I would like it on the upper right.

1. Rochelle Frank profile image89
      Rochelle Frankposted 7 years ago in reply to this

In the Amazon capsule (while you are in edit mode) you should see a little green arrow pointing right near the top pf the capsule.

4. Marisa Wright profile image94
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

Risa, I hope you've actually joined Amazon before putting in all this work!

Also, we're all happy to help but you're going to wear out your welcome if you keep asking questions instead of making an effort to learn things yourself.

I recommend you read all of Darkside's Hubs on how to Hub,here's the first one:

There are links to all the other ones at the bottom, including one which explains Capsules in detail.