jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Amazon affilliate program, help.

1. asalvani profile image73
    asalvaniposted 7 years ago

Hello there,

l want to check with someone how already has an amazon account to help me understand if l'm doing the right way.

I created an account with amazon and filled the box with it and now says that is set, not active like it shows with adsense, is that alright?
    Second thing, when I try to see my current earnings from amazon it goes on their web site to log in but it says that my details are incorrect. If I try to login from amazon directly it works and l can see there I'm singed in with the right ID tracking number for hubpages. I already have some widgets on my hubs but yet can't see any visitors that clicked on them.

can anyone advise me what to do?

Thanks

2. Marisa Wright profile image94
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

Sometimes people just don't click.  Make sure your ads are highly targeted to your subject - it's best to choose specific products than to rely on keywords.

3. NZUNG SERAPHINE profile image81
    NZUNG SERAPHINEposted 7 years ago

I created an account with amazon and filled the box with it and now says that is set, not active like it shows with adsense, is that alright

Its ok.i think in everybodies account it shows set.only adsense appears active.

4. asalvani profile image73
    asalvaniposted 7 years ago

thanks for your help!

working