jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Day 1 - It's Only Just Begun!

1. Neil Ashworth profile image61
    Neil Ashworthposted 7 years ago

Hi All,

I'm a recent Hub member and wanted to add to my current hubs by jumping itto this challenge. Nothing like a bit of pressure o keep you focused!

I'll be writing about my interests, working from home, social media and internet marketing ideas and hope you'll find what I have to say valuable and entertaining.

If not, let me know! All comments accepted.

Neil Ashworth

1. Helen Cater profile image60
      Helen Caterposted 7 years ago in reply to this

hi Neil I do hope it is nothing to do with those horrid marketing sites.Please let it be something I can try. As you can tell I have had some bad experiences with Work from home sites and I am sure you will not be one of these.

Neil Ashworthposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I hope so too! I'll do my best to offer a balanced review of various work from home companies and also some ideas about how you can use social media to build whatever business you run online - working from home doesn't have to mean a work from home business - there are lots of ways to earn a living online, as we can see from the various hubs out there.

2. darkside profile image80
    darksideposted 7 years ago

Some people thrive by challenging themselves, and it sounds like you're one of them. Welcome aboard and good luck!

Neil Ashworthposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Darkside - much appreciated.

3. Ladybird33 profile image75
    Ladybird33posted 7 years ago

Just do it.  I got a little behind on the other one but as soon as I finish my four hubs and I am moving to this challenge. Good luck.

working