Hubpages Tips: Interlinking Related Hubpages!

1. waynet profile image47
    waynetposted 7 years ago

There is always a good focus on building up a backlinking strategy from the outside of hubpages on other website places and this is a great idea, but what about internally on your own hubpages, I mean if you write one hubpage and decide to write a set of related hubpages to that first one, then why not link to them and interlink either through your hubpage article text or create a link capsule that will provide a way of showing relevant content to each hubpage article that you have.

Of course on each hubpage it to be prefered that you write the titles and the descriptions of the links differently, so that they read to search engine spiders as a different link and one that doesn't appear as software generated spam.

You could occasionally link out on others hubpages in the comments, but only if it's relevant to the hubpage topic, but I would much rather build up an interlinked hubpage archive of my own hubpages, because after all you write about the stuff you are interested in and so others will be too, so build up some good hubpage library sets like other top hubbers are doing and you'll be in a better position to promote outside of hubpages aswell as recieve some good strong search engine traffic provided you have taken the keywords tip and the title tip into consideration elsewhere in this forum.

Interlinking your hubpages is also great, because you can go back to them first few hubpages you did and improve on them and regularly keep on track of any hubpage updates or changes that your hubpages may need in the future.

I go back to most of my old hubpages and try to jazz them up, although there are a small handful that need re-writing completely as when I first joined here I thought I was a top affiliate marketer spamming the place! lol!

2. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 7 years ago

You are absolutely right about linking hubs together. After I started doing it traffic went way up. I don't think it's people traveling from one hub to another. I think it's just great seo for the search engines.

3. BristolBoy profile image81
    BristolBoyposted 7 years ago

It is also worth noting that Hubpages is good at creating backlinks from similar hubs automatically.  However adding your own links can further help in improving your backlinks.  If the two hubs are related strongly there is also a large chance of getting traffic from one hub to the other.  I would estimate that on some of my hubs well over 10% of traffic from search engines click through to a second hub.