jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (12 posts)

Google Analytics and Google Adsense

1. aoiffe379 profile image60
    aoiffe379posted 7 years ago

Has anyone written a hub on the basics of Google Analytics or Google Adsense? I know there may be guidelines but sometimes a newbie hubber like me might need someone to walk them through the process.I have been reading hubs and articles and I realize that some writers assume the audience is familiar with the terms.An example is longtail keywords.I should know what it means by now as I have seen it umpteen times.But I have no clue.The same is making sense of Adsense.I have been printing out a lot of material so I can peruse the information at leisure.On one hub I saw an ad for fundraising.Has that hub been done or has it been discussed in a forum? I wanted to click on the ad but didn't.It interested me but maybe it is not popular.

1. profile image0
      sandra rinckposted 7 years ago in reply to this

http://hubpages.com/profile/sandra+rinck

Almost everything you need to know... hubpages for dummies. Hope it helps.  big_smile

2. LVM profile image53
      LVMposted 7 years ago in reply to this
  2. soni2006 profile image47
    soni2006posted 7 years ago

Ya I published one a few days back, here it is:

http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-get-deta … r-earnings

Might be possible that you can have some help from it.

3. aoiffe379 profile image60

Thanks a lot. I will check it out, make notes and apply the relevant information.

1. soni2006 profile image47
      soni2006posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hi friend, I have posted on the same hub information about how to ping using pingoat as requested by you.

1. aoiffe379 profile image60
        aoiffe379posted 7 years ago in reply to this

But, what is ping and what is its purpose? I have read the hub and I have printed it out to analyze it. I need to understand ping clearly, not that you haven't explained it thoroughly. Remember I am a dummy who may need to explain it to another dummy. I am not being difficult. I just need to be prepared.

4. Angel Of Love profile image78
    Angel Of Loveposted 7 years ago

Please visit my hubs.  I have all the info you need.

5. sunforged profile image63
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

well you could try this:

http://hubpages.com/hub/Post-Hub-Pages- … ng-Lexicon

So when you start reading all these tutorials you have a firm grasp of the vocabulary it entails

6. aoiffe379 profile image60

Thanks sunforged,LVM and Angel of Love. I appreciate your help and will check out the information.

7. Eaglekiwi profile image73
    Eaglekiwiposted 7 years ago

Just to remind you DONT CLICK ON ANY ADS! not to be a killjoy ,but I so wanted to myself this morning smile

Welcome to Hubpages too, its cool so many hubbers have these help kinda hubs out there . Im still learning and refreshing, because my brain dont have much memory lol

8. sunforged profile image63
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

click on as many ads as you like.

although at least in my case I doubt they will be of any interest-"lexicon" isnt a very good keyword, lol

working