jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (12 posts)

100 Hubs in A moutn Is Not Difficult ....................

1. worldlife profile image60
    worldlifeposted 7 years ago

Hub Chanllenge is not difficult Now It has some problem in my Net Connection When It will Work Good I will broke this challenge and Post over 300 Hub in a Month Just Wait for Some Days

1. Army Infantry Mom profile image60
      Army Infantry Momposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Well the number of hubs does'nt really matter,..it's the quality of the hubs. Seriously,..Id have no reason to go back to your hubs,...offers nothing. Sorry but hey,...

2. darkside profile image84
      darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You're right, publishing low quality, no content hubs, full of images and the only text being a dozen links to your blogs doesn't take much time or effort.

I've done poops in the toilet with more substance than what you're mass producing.

3. 61
      badcompany99posted 7 years ago in reply to this

300 hubs in a month = Crap

4. Connie Smith profile image91
      Connie Smithposted 7 years ago in reply to this

We can only hope the net connection not work good roll

2. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

No offense, but please don't, we have enough picture hubs...
    If you must, don't flood them in all at once. 30 a month is much kinder to the rest of the community.

Also, this challenge is to "write" 30 hubs in 30 days, not post pictures you don't have any rights to.

1. BristolBoy profile image82
      BristolBoyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Plus using copyrighted material without any permission is a guaranteed way to get your Adsense accoutn closed.

3. kmackey32 profile image82
    kmackey32posted 7 years ago

OMG there just pictures anyone can post stupid pics. Your not even writing hubs. This should not be allowed!!!

4. Colebabie profile image61
    Colebabieposted 7 years ago

Your hubs don't have quality to them. You're posting links and pictures. Sure I could do that Xs 100 in 30 days too. Do you know what a Hub is??

"Boy taking her ass style"    Seriously??

5. Dale Mazurek profile image58
    Dale Mazurekposted 7 years ago

Well at least we know why your score is 64 which in my opinion is way too high.

I first read the post and thought, my God 100 hubs in a month, I cant even fathom that.

Well my friends here comes 100 picture hubs of different fish swimming in the water(just kidding)

1. BristolBoy profile image82
      BristolBoyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

The thing is several people have done it and earned lots from it (for example some who followed the original Hub Challenge) but most spent lots of time and hard work (and I mean 8+ hours every day) to produce good hubs.

6. fayans profile image25
    fayansposted 7 years ago

100 Hubs in A mouth Is Not Difficult ....................