Why Does Google h8 Me?

1. JohnnyComeLately profile image82
    JohnnyComeLatelyposted 7 years ago

I wrote three hubs back in March, then got busy and forgot about Hub Pages for a while.  Those three hubs all ranked highly on Google for their keywords right from the start and brought in decent traffic.  One of them had over 100 page views yesterday (don't ask me why; it usually gets 10/day).

In July and August I had some time on my hands and started writing more hubs.  None of them ranks for anything.  Some of them don't even seem to be indexed.

Some of those new hubs I'm not too fond of, but others are pretty good.  Some of them clearly deserve to rank highly for their keywords since there's little or no competition.  But they don't.

In one case, my article on The Best Horse Racing Books, the Digg I did of the article ranks #1, but the article itself is nowhere to be found (even though it's indexed.)

What am I doing wrong?  One or two of the articles may be a little keyword stuffed (mostly unintentionally), but all are totally original content, with practically no quoting of other material.  What gives?

Is Google treating new material more skeptically than they were back in March, or does it just hate me personally?

2. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 7 years ago

Okay google doesn't hate you. Promise.

My first suggestion would be to link ALL of your horseracing hubs together. I just checked some of those hubs and they seem to have very few links or none. Use the link capsule, don't just inclued them in the same group.

I would also start a blogger blog on horseracing and post at least once a day on related subject matter and link to one of those hubs and do it everyday.

Bet your traffic increases rapidly. You have some really great hubs.

3. JohnnyComeLately profile image82
    JohnnyComeLatelyposted 7 years ago

Thank's for the reply, Nelle.  I will take your advice and see what happens.