jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

I need help with my score and traffic! I'm new...

1. 0
    kccichockiposted 7 years ago

I need help from the experts...YOU!  What do YOU do in your hub that increases your score?  Write informational pieces? Humor (I use that in all my hubs)? Certain topics?  Keywords?  I'm new to this, I love it, and could see doing it as a full time job, BUT....I would love any advice you have to offer!!

2. arthriticknee profile image90
    arthritickneeposted 7 years ago

Use the search box and you will find more helpful info than you could read in a week.
    Every topic has been covered at some stage.
    No matter how clueless you are when you start out there are always plenty who were worse when they started.

Good luck!

3. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 7 years ago

I wrote a hub on Improving Your HubScore that you might find helpful

1. rmcrayne profile image95
      rmcrayneposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I did indeed find your Hub helpful!  I read Hubs/HubPages for about 2-3 weeks before joining.  I was reading reputable, knowledgeable hubbers, but it was info overload, and too much that was Greek to me.  Funny I was inspired to check out you and your hub from Irohner’s comment “forget Relache”!  Fun fact:  Irohner’s fan to hub ratio is 4.8:1 and yours is 7.2:1.  See you on your Hubs’ comments page! 

Rose Mary

4. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

First of all, forget Relache, and then think about what you really want to achieve on here. Do you want to write for money? For fun? If you want to write for fun then there's nothing else you really need to know. If you want to make money, then search the forums here (especially Darkside's posts) about keywords. Pay particular attention to your hubs' URL's and title's when creating them (because everything else can be changed as you go), and then read Darkside's posts/hubs again!

5. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

I agree there are a lot of Hubs that will answer your questions but do not disregard everybody that *offers* smile

6. arunjain1989 profile image61
    arunjain1989posted 7 years ago

well i agree with dame mam...and mam ur score and hubs are impressive!!