jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

My hub still showing copied content....grrrhhh...

1. barryrutherford profile image34
    barryrutherfordposted 7 years ago

Even though my hub has been up for weks it is still showing copied content,  Sure the photos are copied but they are creative commons.  Ive posted about this before & the hub is still marked down  I* swear on a stack of bibles that the hub has not i repeat not been duplicated by me & to the best of my knowlege by anyone else !

http://hubpages.com/hub/My-experience-a … mpic-Games

2. profile image0
    wordscribe41posted 7 years ago

It's because of the description of the park at the very bottom of the hub, below the comments.  That whole section appears here:  http://www.sydneyolympicpark.com.au/Vis … s_memories

Get rid of that and it will go away.

barryrutherfordposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Wordscribe.  I guess the idea of that link to to show people the lasting memorial that has been created at Olympic Park to highlight the contributionof the volunteers if I remove that then their is no link to it !

1. darkside profile image80
        darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You can link to it, but the duplicate filter is showing duplicate content because of duplicate content.

okay ill put it into the body of my text as a link & remve the rest.  will see how that goes...

3. darkside profile image80
    darksideposted 7 years ago

I was just about to say the same as wordscribe. That there is your copied content.

I appreciate your comment but see my comment below Darkside

4. barryrutherford profile image34

I have removed the link relating to copied content which relates to the permanent memorial for Olympic volunteers.  I have also removed some of the tags which I added which incidentally were suggest I add by your automated widget.
    I trust this i sufficient to remove the warning signs at the top of the hub !

I tried emailing the "hubpages" email address but i got a rsponse that it was not a valid email address ! struth what you gotta do around here !

5. barryrutherford profile image34

Alleluyah !  Game over ! thank you ball boys, thank you!
    lines men. the court violations have disappeared.  service is resumed back to normal xxx  smile

working