jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Amazon & EBay

1. aoiffe379 profile image60
    aoiffe379posted 7 years ago

I remember long ago setting up an Amazon account on one of my websites. But I do not remember the password or details.Amazon is still on this website which never really got off the ground as I was a newbie  and did not know where to turn for help. The same is true for EBay except I opened an account, got 'lost' and never went back.. I would like Amazon and Ebay on my hub pages. Would it be easy or more difficult to get an account for my HubPages considering my past?

2. readytoescape profile image60
    readytoescapeposted 7 years ago

For anyone answering I would also like to read some hubber insights into these. I have not affilated yet but I am considering it. What are the advantages, and do the Hubs you write have to pertain to a particular product. I did notice on the application form they appear to require what products your "web page" addresses. Thanks for any input.

3. embitca profile image82
    embitcaposted 7 years ago

aioffe, if you joined the Amazon affiliate program with the same email address that you use when buying from Amazon (if you do) then the accounts should be linked. Try logging into the Affiliate program with your regular Amazon username/password combo.

For Ebay, did you open the account with Ebay Affiliate Network or Commission Junction? If you opened it with CJ, that won't help you now, but if you already opened an account with EPN then you might just need to log into it. Do you remember if you were accepted to the program?

1. aoiffe379 profile image60
      aoiffe379posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I do not remember my password for Amazon because it was long ago and I no longer have that address book. For EBay, I am not sure I signed up or not but I remember giving information so that I could enter the site. Should I use a different email account?