jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Arriving at HubPages

1. Uninvited Writer profile image81
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

I want to ask a question of my own.

When you first sign onto HubPages, which page do you arrive at? I have HubPages bookmarked so that it opens to my hubs statistics page.

I hear people mentioning they are on the front page; I have never noticed if I have been or not.

1. 0
      Nelle Hoxieposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yes you have been featured, as well as your hubs.

2. marinealways24 profile image60
      marinealways24posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Oddly enough, I have a hub by "Yoshi" bookmarked as my first page. It's the hub I was reading when I saved to favorites. lol
      It's a good hub Yoshi. http://hubpages.com/hub/Yoshis-Hubbing- … g-keywords

2. mommyfreelancer profile image86
    mommyfreelancerposted 7 years ago

I have my stats usually bookmarked, too. But if it's another computer I am using I land on featured hubbers and hubtivity. You can open a new tab and open it at hubpages and sign on, you might see the featured articles. Yes, I think I have seen you on that. smile

3. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 7 years ago

I always start at the front page. I like to see who's being featured and what hubs. Then I go to my profile page and stats.

1. livewithrichard profile image87
      livewithrichardposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Same here.  I bookmarked the site while I was logged off so it brings me to the front page, where I might add I have seen my Guide to Backlinks hub featured for at least a week now smile

1. Uninvited Writer profile image81
        Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Good idea smile

4. 0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

I arrive on the page that features some of my fans who have recently published a hub and it has a little spot that informs me of any comment and how many on my hubs. My bookmark is for homepage and that is where I sign in. It features hubbers and various topics. I have been featured on it a few times and it is very interesting and leads me to some good hubs at times.

5. Plants and Oils profile image93
    Plants and Oilsposted 7 years ago

Wow, so glad I read this! I've always gone straight to my stats page, and never paid much attention to the front page. So I logged out, and had a look, and my Frankincense hub is 1st on the list of hot hubs! Never thought that would happen.

6. sunforged profile image69
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

i arrive on my affiliate settings page so i can run through and check all my stats each morning and have all the links conevniently next to each other