jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How to ask a question to a specific hubbers hubpage

1. 60
    Franceeposted 7 years ago

This has to be easier than i've found it to be.  I've been engrossed in a specific hubpage and want to ask a question to the hub's author.  I just signed up...but, can't figure out where to post a question (even after reading thru Help).  I found a page to submit a question...but, nowhere to enter the specific hubber to direct the question to.  What am I missing?  Probably something simple...but, anxious to post.

2. mommyfreelancer profile image89
    mommyfreelancerposted 7 years ago

You can either search for that hubber by typing his/her name on the searchbox at the upper right hand column and click "hubbers" on the dropdown menu. You will be taken to the hubber's profile and you have an option there to contact the hubber directly.

Or, if you remember the hub title, search for it and leave a comment at the end of the hub.

Welcome to HubPages, it's great here! smile

3. 0
    sandra rinckposted 7 years ago

If you look under the profile picture in the box, it says "request a hub from..."  big_smile  On a hub though, not on the profile page. big_smile

4. Lisa HW profile image82
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

If you just have a question related to the Hub you can either post it in the "comments" section on the Hub (and the author will see it and respond), or else e.mail the author.

5. 0
    sandra rinckposted 7 years ago