jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Changing title of hub

1. profile image0
    sandra rinckposted 7 years ago

Do you think if I changed the title of a hub it would effect my google ranking?

Right now one of my hubs is in 3rd place for Best Prepaid Pay as You Go Cell Phone Plans.

I would like to change the title to Prepaid Pay as You Go Cell Phone Plans to see if I can attract more customers.

Do you think this would effect my ranking.  Currently it's 3 of about 115,000,000. 

Bad idea or good idea?

2. profile image0
    sandra rinckposted 7 years ago

Never mind, it's best to keep it the way it is. Sorry for taking up a thread for nothing.

3. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

You didn't take up a thread for nothing. somteimes it's best to write and see others opinions even if you figure it out on your own. smile

4. Misha profile image73
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

It will. Title is important, including density and prominence. You can't say which way until you try though smile

1. profile image0
      sandra rinckposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Well I was going to drop the "best" part of the title but when I googled it -best, it still showed on the front page, just number 5 which is not bad so I figured it is best to leave it alone. big_smile  And it came in 5 under att, verizon, tmobile sales sites... so I think it is good.

working