jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (12 posts)

Constant Content

1. suziecat7 profile image80
    suziecat7posted 7 years ago

Hi all - no matter what I do, my articles keep getting rejected at Constant Content. The first time they said I sent a blank file. The second time they said they couldn't accept content with the type of address I put in and said I was using promotional content which is not true. I was very careful to be plain jane. Any of you folks ever publish there?

1. 0
      annvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I wrote one article, it got rejected and I know there was nothing wrong with it.  I think they just didnt want it.  I tried to use the right format as others and I never submitted anymore articles there.  Places like that are not worth the valuable time and gambling on whether or not they will accept an article. 

I use dailyarticle.com and I have sold two articles.  The articles were very short articles and easy to write.  Forget all the runaround with websites approving articles.  I haven't written much for dailyarticle.com, but I really like them.  I do think that they will not put your article on there if they do not need it, but at least you havent spent very long writing it.

2. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

Lissie has had a fair bit of success there.  I had a similar experience to you - submitted a couple of times and kept tripping over silly details like incorrect formatting, or I didn't fill out their form correctly.  In the end I couldn't be bothered struggling with it!

3. 0
    Ghost32posted 7 years ago

Until I saw this thread, I didn't even know it existed.

4. sunforged profile image67
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

I agree that <no links please> can be quite vexing to submit to sometimes, eventually you get the hang of it and the 30-50 price tag can be pretty good per article.

But i think the best benefit of the site is "stealing" article ideas.

Even if you dont submit a single article, the people requesting articles have most likely already done their research into the value of a subject and keywords.

i usually write an article and submit it (who knows if it will be accepted or purchased!) it is a gamble... so then while the idea is still fresh I write up a hub article (unique)..if Im really feeling ambitious Ill turn around and regurgitate an
    <no links please> article too -

AC is garbage for money and I give them as little effort as possible, BUT you can use their suggested articles for hub ideas and include links to your hubs into your article

One can do much better than 1.50 per 1000 PV here at hubs, but if you write 300-500 words in 10-15 minutes it can be a worthwhile gamble..plus access to their suggested articles which is selected by the staff and you can expect to be an already researched niche

Let other people do teh keyword research for you!

damn, i just broke my space bar*click

1. nicomp profile image61
      nicompposted 7 years ago in reply to this

5. charm_baker profile image78
    charm_bakerposted 7 years ago

Greetings - I saw your post and had to make sure to reply.  Constant Content is one site whose praises I have been singing in several detailed hubs, as well as a blog devoted to the topic.  I've gotten the submission part down pact, and have no problem getting pass the "Article Rejection Police", but lately my work hasn't been purchased.  At first I was on a roll about 2 months ago, but the key is staying on top of the Requested Content, daily!  If you can crank out a fresh request every day,as soon as it hits your inbox, and write it to spec, you have a good chance at the cash.  I've sold several articles there and have even earned a little change off ONE of my 55 referred writers LOL!

1. Lisa HW profile image83
      Lisa HWposted 7 years ago in reply to this

My experience with them has been similar.   There articles are get accepted, but I didn't get many sales.  I get the daily article requests in my e.mail, but the subjects don't grab me.  Besides, I don't want to write according to guidelines and about some subject in which I have no interest without knowing for sure I'll get paid.  That's why I don't submit to Helium's marketplace either.

6. sunforged profile image67
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

they are well written hubs!

7. suziecat7 profile image80

Thanks everyone. I'm glad it's not only me. My problem, and it's probably stupid on my part, is I don't know where to write the article so that CC will accept the link.

8. wesleycox profile image83
    wesleycoxposted 7 years ago

Constant Content is the biggest piece of garbage on the internet for writers.  I promised them when I left that I would rub their nose in the dirt and I promise to uphold that affirmation.  They rejected all of my articles that I submitted to them.  Check out my writings to see if you agree with them or me.

9. suziecat7 profile image80

Wesley, your Hubs are great - the folks at CC are just plain difficult.