jump to last post 1-16 of 16 discussions (17 posts)

Just introducing myself :D

1. wymyczak66 profile image93
    wymyczak66posted 7 years ago

Why...hello all. I stumbled upon this website about a week ago and thought I'd give it a go. I don't plan on making much of anything, I've never thought of myself as that well of a writer, but hey? what the heck. It's worth a shot.

I'm wymyczak66 (pronounced whim-zack) Though my last name is polish, I'm not polish at all. I am in college majoring in animation. My ultimate dream would be to work for Pixar Animation Studios, a little far-fetched but I'll try regardless. I actually heard that disney doesn't pay well and treats their employees like crap so maybe it's not as far-fetched as it sounds.

I plan to write a bunch of guinea pig care hubs, as well as possibly some about knitting and other crafts.

I tend to crave pepsi a lot. Everyone knows that pop is bad for you, but honestly I feel that the way  you feel when you have a certain food or drink matters a lot. I'd rather live a shorter but happy life drinking pop daily than possibly a longer one with no pop at all. Yes I say pop not soda.

I like cats better than dogs. They're just easier, and they don't leave your hands feeling greasy after you pet them. They can also entertain themselves. Don't get me wrong, I love dogs. I absolutely love dogs and plan to get one as well, but until I am settled in one place for the majority of my life I'm going to go with a cat. I travel too much anyways.

I like to make little comics about my friends and my life. Someday I will try to send a comic to a local paper to see if they'll consider printing it. That'd be a cool way to make some money, drawing little comics for a paper. Again..far-fetched, but worth a try. Some people say this whole google adsense thing is far-fetched, but I've been stalking on these forums since I joined and have seen many successes so therefore I have hope : ) 

It's nice to meet you all and I hope to get better at this thing and make fans and possibly a little cash.

2. Aya Katz profile image90
    Aya Katzposted 7 years ago

Nice to meet you. I look forward to reading your hubs, especially those about animation.

3. BrianFanslau profile image60
    BrianFanslauposted 7 years ago

4. wymyczak66 profile image93

ooo actually writing some about animation would be interesting..

5. goodfriendiam profile image60
    goodfriendiamposted 7 years ago

Don't put yourself down, you have something to offer just like the rest of the world, if you want it bad enough  chase it down and never give up. Nice to have you aboard, (it seems alot of us just land here....lol) Dee

6. WeddingConsultant profile image83
    WeddingConsultantposted 7 years ago

Welcome to hubpages wymyczak! Is there a shorter/easier nickname you go by? smile

1. Anti-Valentine profile image94
      Anti-Valentineposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I think it might be Polish, that one.

7. frogdropping profile image85
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

wimzack (sorry I canny remember the mouthful of letters smile) that was one of the most informative 'why I'm here' posts I ever saw.

I'm sure if you're into the film world in anyway, you may like our resident director of a future blockbuster, fiery. He has aspirations in the world of film and probably feels a little lonely at times smile

Welcome to Hubpages and the best of success to you - now find that inner writer ... maybe you could write a screenplay for your own animation short!

8. 0
    Useful Knowledgeposted 7 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages.

9. love my yorkies profile image61
    love my yorkiesposted 7 years ago

Hello and welcome to our wild and wooly world here at Hubpages.  Another Pepsi addict on board,  whoohoo!!!  big_smile

10. RooBee profile image83
    RooBeeposted 7 years ago

11. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

Welcome to hubpages. have fun writing smile

12. wymyczak66 profile image93

haha, hi everyone, thank you for all of the nice greetings!

anti-valentine, you're right my last name is a Polish last name, but it's technically not my name. when my ancestors came over from Ukraine they changed it from wynnychok (pronounced vin-o-check) to wymyczak. I suppose I like the sound of wymyczak better : P

Shorter names to go by? hmm...I suppose probably just wym would be easier to type. I've been trying to make my tags a little better, but I dont know if I'm having much luck. I'm only getting about 2 views per day on most of my hubs, hopefully I can start to change that and see progress

13. Jane@CM profile image61
    Jane@CMposted 7 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages!  Enjoy big_smile

14. Pearldiver profile image88
    Pearldiverposted 7 years ago

Good Luck and Welcome...... You will be fine.
    Write from the heart.. Edit from the head.
    And you will find how easy it is to get it right. smile

15. easy1 profile image60
    easy1posted 7 years ago

Hi Wymyczak and welcome to Hubpages.

16. emievil profile image84
    emievilposted 7 years ago

Welcome to the wonderful world of Hubpages. Sit back, write and relax while reading the very good hubs of other hubbers and the various threads in this forum smile.