jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Google Indexing and deep search.

1. thooghun profile image87
    thooghunposted 9 years ago

I mentioned to a friend that while my hubs are appearing as a URL on Google the keywords are not found or associated with the link.

I was told that it takes time for google to index a site with a "deep search" (which is fine, I'm not in a hurry). I was simply wondering what this means. Thanks in advance!

2. Mark Knowles profile image61
    Mark Knowlesposted 9 years ago

Hi thoogun,

I have looked at your hubs. You are writing good quality, interesting, informative stuff that no one else is doing. Give it a few months. You will be fine.

Seriously, don't worry about this stuff. Google will find you, and direct people who are looking for that to you. Just don't expect it overnight.

I like what you are doing, but if you want lots and lots of traffic, try posting pics of hot Indian chicks in their underwear. big_smile

Far less rewarding, I promise. big_smile

3. thooghun profile image87

I've thought of selling myself out that way. To hell with it! You can expect a 3000 picture dissertation on the state of fashion in cheer-leading any time soon. And now, to find my sources...

I was just curious what the mechanics were in general. I'm not to worried or concerned about traffic. Exposure is nice, but it is certainly not the be all and end all of my hubpage existence.

4. Mark Knowles profile image61

Well if that's the way you want to go:

http://www.flickr.com/search/?w=all& … amp;m=text

But seriously. You are doing good stuff that will take a while to be found. Some good pics here though. big_smile

5. thooghun profile image87

Oh God, I thought it was a link to the Google shtuff.

Not that I'm complaining. At all.

6. Mark Knowles profile image61

If you want to see the good ones, try joining some groups. LOL

working