jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

My New Idea, Any Suggestions?

1. marshall92 profile image83
    marshall92posted 7 years ago

Hello everyone. I am fairly new to hubpages (joined about a week ago). Anyways, I have an interesting idea for my hubs. I have decided to start making hubs comparing Google search results. For example, my latest hub, http://hubpages.com/hub/Search-Results- … residents, compares the search results that Google yields for each individual president. The results are amazing. I have more hubs like this one comparing two terms that I enter into Google. Back to the point, though. I was wondering what you think of my idea? Any comments/critiques for my hubs? Thanks in advance!

1. AEvans profile image74
      AEvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Interesting concept I went and check out your hub, it could be a little longer and don' forget to link your webpages. ex: www.hubpages.com on the top of the text box are two links, highlight your website and click the link that is locked, insert, the web address so that your visitors can go directly to the website. Preview before you publish to make certain that you do not have any broken links and welcome to hubpages! smile

2. forlan profile image61
    forlanposted 7 years ago

yes it is a good idea

3. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

It really depends why you're here at HubPages.  If youre aiming to make money, then I'd say your Hubs are far too short.  They're also not on the kind of topics that attract people likely to click on ads.

On the other hand if you're here for fun, do what you enjoy!