jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

Ummmmm....hi?

1. elisabeth reid profile image77
    elisabeth reidposted 9 years ago

I'm a n00b and I'm trying to figure this place out before I jump in and make an ass out of myself (which I'll probably wind up doing anyway).

First, I'd like to say 'hi', though. 

Hi.

2. Mark Knowles profile image59
    Mark Knowlesposted 9 years ago

right back at ya.

3. thooghun profile image87
    thooghunposted 9 years ago

Hey

4. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 9 years ago

Ummmmmm... hi! big_smile

5. elisabeth reid profile image77

Why do I feel like the new kid in the classroom?  Heh...think it might be 'cause I am

I've gotta say -- this place looks interesting.  From what I've seen, anyway (my time to lurk is limited...employers, y'know.  They like to think that they're getting their money's worth.  Go figure), it looks like there's a lot here.

6. thooghun profile image87
    thooghunposted 9 years ago

It's probably the place I prefer to write on the internet, and I have tried a few. The community, on the whole is very nice and participant. I've had plenty of comments on my work even though I'm new. THere's also the added bonus of some income if you're interested.

It's a nice place on all fronts. wink

7. Mark Knowles profile image59
    Mark Knowlesposted 9 years ago

Oh and just ignore the few arguments going on in the forums at the moment. They are kind of my fault, but by no means the norm. Welcome.

8. Kenny Wordsmith profile image84
    Kenny Wordsmithposted 9 years ago

Hi Elisabeth! Welcome!

Mark, I would like to make it my fault, too, but everybody ignores me even when I argue. sad

9. sminut13 profile image81
    sminut13posted 9 years ago

lol tht's funnymark. hehe anyway hi and welcome to you too. this is a great community here. made me feel welcomed right fromthe start though still feel like newbie at times since not tht internet savvy and all.

10. elisabeth reid profile image77

I've learned to skirt the skirmishes; I have kids.  Besides, what's a discussion board without...*ahem*...lively discussions?

11. Stacie Naczelnik profile image88
    Stacie Naczelnikposted 9 years ago

Welcome to hubpages!  Hope you enjoy the site.

12. Peter M. Lopez profile image93
    Peter M. Lopezposted 9 years ago

Welcome.  I'm certain you'll enjoy your time here.  Best of luck

working