jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (13 posts)

Please, Criticise me!

1. James Agbogun profile image76
    James Agbogunposted 7 years ago

After two weeks of posting and writing, i Thought it is essential am criticised. No limit! You may be wrong. It may be a question that i might have the answer to.I may continue in my present state, or re-define my approach due to public opinion.

2. frogdropping profile image85
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

James it depends I guess on what you're writing for. To share your knowledge, or to make money.

Either way, your hubs would benefit from being broken up, at least visually. Insert some pictures, either text wrapped or full capsule.

The hubs I scanned come in at over 500 words so length wise, they're ok. Grammatically correct etc.

Like I said - what is it you're aiming for?

James Agbogunposted 7 years ago in reply to this

1, I want to chair my thoughts.
      2,If there is anyway this could be capitalised on to attract money, it will be ok.
      3,How do i text wrap or use full capsule?
      4,I think your hubs are going to be helpful.
      5,Am very grateful for the informations.

3. earnestshub profile image86
    earnestshubposted 7 years ago

James, in sharing your thoughts you may consider splitting up the typed of hubs that you write.
    For example you could write commercial hubs aimed at promoting products and supplying good information to help the buyer, and write other stuff for yourself. smile

So, i can combine both. That is a very nice information. But can i do that at this early stage when traffic to my hub is not that high?

1. earnestshub profile image86
        earnestshubposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Sure James, you can even make a separate hubber name (if you use a different email address) for your commercial sites and separate them completely.This is allowed and ethical. You can also make hubs in series of numbers or part 1 part 2 etc. smile

It is very clear today that it is essential to speak out. I think the series will very well help. One area i have been avoiding is that of making my Hub contain real life events. I wanted to make it a form of political information sites specific to real life events in a particular country. But i do not know the implication.

2. viryabo profile image85
          viryaboposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for this info Earnest, though meant for James. Always thought about writing and breaking up in parts, but wasn't quite sure if it was allowed. Now i know. smile

4. soni2006 profile image47
    soni2006posted 7 years ago

There are many ideas over here at hubpages.

A beginner can surf through hubpages and can get loads of good information on almost anything.

The first day i started, i was given informations on maximising your traffic by connecting to other sites. I thought i understood, But when it came to the practice, i could not find where to start from.

5. earnestshub profile image86

it takes time and interaction with others to get the hits started, then you will learn how to get keywords working for you by playing around with them over time. You just keep learning a bit at a time really, it is fun! smile

6. earnestshub profile image86

The implication is that this may help you to gain "authority" as a writer, and long term that's a good thing.
    Making money out of adsense requires that those hubs have product focus, and do not contain anything else other than your review and thought's on the products you are promoting on your hub. I hope that helps a little? smile.

I thank you very much on this expose. I shall begin working towards that goal. I might have some hurdles to overcome in the actual process. I mustlearn from the way you hubs.

working