jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (21 posts)

Any Person Who Has Helped You To Succeed IN your Career

1. Lgali profile image48
    Lgaliposted 7 years ago

For me my brother help me build my career otherwise I do not what I will doing

2. profile image0
    mtsi1098posted 7 years ago

my wife...her constant support is fantastic

1. Lgali profile image48
      Lgaliposted 7 years ago in reply to this

very nice to know

3. B.Z. Alixandre profile image78
    B.Z. Alixandreposted 7 years ago

my mom...i walk in her shoes daily, and with her help am becoming a respected member of our industry

1. Lgali profile image48

good

2. Lgali profile image48

thnaks

3. Lgali profile image48

good to know

4. AEvans profile image70
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

My husband who has pushed me to be all that I can be, he believes in me more then anyone. He is my heart,my love, my life. smile

1. Lgali profile image48

very nice to say about good husband

5. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

For me it is my mom and dad who really pushed me througout school. My friends were my comforting shoulders whenever I needed them and those not so subtle shoves through school as well. Gotta love 'em. And now my husband is helping me stay strong with my dreams of becoming a published author even though i keep losing faith in ever becoming one.

1. Lgali profile image48

so ist mom and dad and now husband.

6. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

yep mom and dad still push me even though I'm not living with them. And so do my best friends since HS. and now hubby has joined in lol

1. Lgali profile image48

that is good mom and dad always want there childent be best

7. girly_girl09 profile image75
    girly_girl09posted 7 years ago

There are two former colleagues (and now good friends) that helped shaped my last career in particular. They got me through it and ironically enough have now given me the encouragement I need to start a new career in law. I feel incredibly grateful towards them; their support and mentoring means the world to me. I can only hope to inspire others in the same way someday.

1. Lgali profile image48

very nice way to thank to good friends.you have to be lucky to get those type of friends. Nowdays those are hard to find

8. IslandVoice profile image81
    IslandVoiceposted 7 years ago

I was very young, a single mom when i started my own modeling business. My dad taught me how to communicate. My brother, a budding lawyer gave me financial support. In my 2nd wind career as an artist, it is my husband and my daughter. I feel very fortunate and blessed to be surrounded by their love.

1. Lgali profile image48

wow you are very luck to have such nice people surrounding you.

9. andromida profile image75
    andromidaposted 7 years ago

I think my education gave me a vision of how to build my career and I did it accordingly.Apart from this I needed encouragement ,during the starting phase of my career,which I got my parents all the time.

1. Lgali profile image48

another fine take education gave you a vision

10. Valerie F profile image60
    Valerie Fposted 7 years ago

My teachers in high school and college, my mother-in-law, my editor, my mother-in-law, my husband, and a few current and former heavy hitters in the comic book industry. They know who they are!

And I especially cannot ignore one of the few friends I had in high school with whom I passed time in our more tedious classes writing round robin poetry and horror stories.

1. Lgali profile image48

lot of people help u that is good

working