jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Erick &Ricki-Dancing Kids on America's Got Talent!

1. Michael Willis profile image76
    Michael Willisposted 7 years ago

Wow, these two kids are amazing! I believe I heard them say they were 8 & 9 yrs old? They did the Paso Doble and their technique was exceptional. The attitude, drama in the dance.
    I was watching the feet as well in the dance and it was unbelievable how the kids were on the mark.

Bright futures for these two youngsters. Looked like I was watching Dancing With The Star with kids. The 3 judges were even blown away by the performance.

2. profile image0
    Ghost32posted 7 years ago

Yup, they are indeed very, very good.  To me,looked just as good the last time they were on, though the judges noted that Erick improved considerably (and thus improved the overall act).

Still, I had to like the guys in Recycled Percussion who used grinders on steel drums (or whatever) to give great "Z-Z-ZT!" sounds and cool showers of sparks.

3. Michael Willis profile image76
    Michael Willisposted 7 years ago

Recycled Percussion were also amazing! Hard to believe all the sounds and the quality of music they make the way they entertain.
    And the woman who sang Opera! Wow!
    I have noticed the "quality" of the people on America's Got Talent this year is way better than in the past. I am looking forward to it every week this year.

4. profile image0
    Ghost32posted 7 years ago

Yeah...now if I could only stand opera.  Every time I hear it, I want to put my hands over my ears like Piers (the judge) did when the blondie triplet went for the high "G" note last week or thereabouts.

1. Michael Willis profile image76
      Michael Willisposted 7 years ago in reply to this

ROFLOL...that was just the worst! The high "G". Those ladies just mocked at the judges...and got sent home.

working