jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Has anyone tried flixya

1. charanjeet kaur profile image60
    charanjeet kaurposted 7 years ago

Read a hub that says that flixya shares gooogle adsense revenue too, did anyone from the hub community earn anything from it. I was just wondering is it worth giving a shot. Any input is appreciated.

2. frogdropping profile image86
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

I've been on there because someone pasted and copied some stuff I'd written on here.

I didn't earn a cent smile

charanjeet kaurposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Ouch that is what i read in the forums about flixya, i found searches of many hubs being copied there.

3. oderog profile image37
    oderogposted 7 years ago

Am there but hasn't earn anything yet

4. 0
    pgrundyposted 7 years ago

I get ripped off by Flixya constantly. I deleted half a dozen hubs last week because I just got sick of fighting theft of them--mostly Flixya. One of them had been stolen by seven people in one week, five at Flixya.

I would never join that site. They clearly wink at plagiarism IMO.

charanjeet kaurposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It is so sad that you had seven of your hubs stolen, seven in a week that kind of leaves me awestruck. Indirectly it proves you are a fab writer worth stealing lol. Tough luck ya..

1. 0
        pgrundyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

No, it was one hub stolen by seven different people.

Most weeks I get one or two stolen by one person, but never seven people stealing the same one all at once.

I'm rewriting the stuff I removed. I'm guessing it was time to rewrite it anyway and update it.

I have emailed Flixya before with mixed results. Once they were prompt in removing it, the other times I had to go to Google and complain.

My frustration with this is just that it takes up a lot of time. I want to spend my time writing, not writing emails to sites that have stolen my writing.

5. frogdropping profile image86
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

pgrundy - when I found my stuff on flixya, I filed a report and the site was PDQ at removing it and apologising. I'm not saying they're a great site, only that for me, they did what they needed to do.

I'm going back to chack again - there was quite a lot of hubpage stuff on there.

Sorry to hear that you felt your only option was to remove articles. That sucks.

6. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

Yes, the only time I've come across Flixya is when a member has plagiarised something.

working