jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Amazon training/help

1. WeddingConsultant profile image80
    WeddingConsultantposted 7 years ago

Okay, so I'm quite noob when it comes to amazon affiliate sales, even though I've been selling some things there (through hubpages) for a bit.

Does anyone have a hub that trains on amazon's affiliate program?

I've probed around amazon for a while and still haven't found info on their payout thresholds, I don't see much difference between their two pay structure options, and I'd like more info.

Toss me your educational amazon hub links, if you have a hub that is specifically for the amazon affiliate program.

1. Mark Knowles profile image59
      Mark Knowlesposted 7 years ago in reply to this
      1. kephrira profile image61
        kephriraposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Interesting hub, I may try doing a few reviews for amazon products myself.

2. livewithrichard profile image85
      livewithrichardposted 7 years ago in reply to this

This isn't a training hub but it is the profile a hubber that does excellent with Amazon.  I looked at a few of Nelle's hubs and decided to try out her style and 2 days later, I had my first Amazon sale.   

Go see how she does it, or ask her, she has great advice:
      http://hubpages.com/profile/Nelle+Hoxie

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 7 years ago

Have you tried the discussion boards that are part of the Amazon affiliate program?  That's where I've found the best and most specific info on their program.

3. WeddingConsultant profile image80

You know, I did poke around there and got some great info on some other questions I had...just not these ones smile

4. kephrira profile image61
    kephriraposted 7 years ago

the payment threshold is $100

5. WeddingConsultant profile image80

There's a useful link, thanks Mark.

6. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

I agree with LWR. Nelle is the Queen of Amazon. I can't really say that I copied her style, but I did learn a lot. I've had Amazon ads on my blogs for years with nary a sale. I put up a couple of "review" hubs here over the past month, and have sold 6 products over the last two weeks. Mark Knowles can also teach you a thing or two about Amazon. He's got a great hub that talks about how to make $ off of AdSense, eBay and Amazon.

working