jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

hub views ?

1. jabyrd82 profile image60
    jabyrd82posted 7 years ago

I thought uit was me putting views on my hub but got up this morning and i have like 5 views on an unpublished page and i have not been there at all that much 1 yewsterday thats it ? can anyone help ? or how do they look at unpublished hubs?

1. Angel Of Love profile image78
      Angel Of Loveposted 7 years ago in reply to this

pretty sure it was your views.

2. profile image0
    ryankettposted 7 years ago

No it must be you..... remember that it takes some time to update. If you have refreshed the page at all when writing, or pressed 'done editing' and then pressed 'edit' again.... then these will count towards page views.

So it would be you, nobody else can see your article until you press publish.

Sometimes I have 30 page views before I have even published.

1. jabyrd82 profile image60
      jabyrd82posted 7 years ago in reply to this

thnx ryan and soni just wasnt sure didnt think i had visited the unpublished hub that much but just might have and it takes awile to update

3. soni2006 profile image49
    soni2006posted 7 years ago

This question has been answered several times in the past jabyrd82.

Whenever you have any doubts or questions, use the search box above below your my account button and you will be able to find a lot of answers.

By the way, the 5 views which you are talking about in your unpublished hub are your own.

4. soni2006 profile image49
    soni2006posted 7 years ago

It's my pleasure but remember about using the search box. It is really helpful and saves a lot of time.

5. wymyczak66 profile image90
    wymyczak66posted 7 years ago

I think my hubs are suckin' because my best one only gets about 7 views per day..but it used to get 2 and then I changed some tags and then I got the carrot saying "traffic rising"

Is 7 per day average for someone who's only been on here for a week or is that bad? haha

working