jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

my hub is not showing in the category i published!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. crayonbrains profile image41
    crayonbrainsposted 7 years ago

hello everyone, i am a new hubber and today i posted a hub in gender and reltionships category with tags attatched ie romance, intimacy, partner etc. but when i checked these categories its not there!! another problem is wen i want to sign up for google adsense its asking me the last 5 digits of my phone number. what can be made out with those 5 numbers?? i am from india and i will appreciate any help coming my way !thank u ! crayon.

2. tantrum profile image61
    tantrumposted 7 years ago

It's published, I can see it. Maybe it's not showing because it has a low score.? or you published it right now ?
    Welcome to hubpages ! smile
    maybe hubbers older than me can help you further

3. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 7 years ago

There is a delay of about 30 minutes from when a hub is published until it will appear in the latest hubs list everywhere except on your profile page.  This gives us a short window to catch and remove inappropriate hubs, and it makes it easier to make the site load quickly.

1. Haunty profile image85
      Hauntyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Well, I didn't know you were censoring the hubs. I thought the 30-minute window was temporary and everything would be back to normal.

1. LVM profile image53
        LVMposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Some sort of censorship is always necessary, IMHO.  I, for one, do not want to be flooded with inappropriate hubs because the automated filter failed to flag them.

1. Haunty profile image85
          Hauntyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I agree. Around the time I joined hp we were virtually flooded with inappropriate hubs or hubs of less merit - if one can say that. I, myself, am guilty too. If I were hubstaff I would weed some of Haunty's hubs out of the system, lol. Regulation is always good. (And I left 'some sort of' out intentionally.)

4. crayonbrains profile image41
    crayonbrainsposted 7 years ago

Thank you so much for replying , i appreciate it a great deal smile

working