jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

MoMoneyMoMoney - Social BookMarking webites!

1. Migodden profile image65
    Migoddenposted 7 years ago

Check this out! This is social bookmarking site allows you to earn from the pages or refferences you bookmark!  There are adsense ads around the page in which you discribe your entry so you can make money! Get paid to bring traffic to your websites/blogs big_smile Enjoy!

2. Cls1321 profile image60
    Cls1321posted 7 years ago

this seems a bit ... advertising'ish. Social Bookmarking traffic is JUNK when it comes to converting that to profit.

1. LVM profile image53
      LVMposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Agree.

3. Migodden profile image65

The traffic is not tha main selling point, the page where your link is placed has adsense ads on it. You monitize from them as well, also traffic from social bookmarking websites often are more "targety" than traffic from searches

1. darkside profile image80
      darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Do you have any references to back this up? Because my experience, and that of people I know, trust, admire and respect say otherwise.

Let me get this straight, and correct me if I'm mistaken, but are you asking us to click on your profile pic, through to a hub and click on an Adsense ad?

4. Migodden profile image65

No darkside... ^.^ No.
    On my profile is the link to the bookmarking website I was talking about. I am not asking you to see my hubs, or click my ads, you can do so if they interest you offcourse.

working