Got 38 minutes? Watch this. It could change your life.

1. Eric Graudins profile image60
    Eric Graudinsposted 7 years ago

I'm on a number of internet marketing mailing lists, and most of what is sent around is pure crap.

But once in a while there's a diamond hidden in all the turds.

I'm sure you've heard of Anthony Robbins - the granite jawed motivation guy.
    And you've probably heard of internet marketers John Reese, and Frank Kern.

This 38 minute video clip is a conversation between them on the topic of achieving what you want out of life. These 3 people have been amazingly successful in their field.
    Yeah, I know - you've seen and heard it all before. OK then, go back to the forums and play around some more.

However, if you can put aside your preconceived notions about these guys I recommend that you watch it.
    There's no hype, no sales pitches. Just some great info that may help you rewire your brain, and explain why you may not be getting the results you want out of whatever you are doing.

I got a lot out of it, and it will definitely change the course of my life.
    It may do so for you too.
    (It's safe to ignore the first few minutes of contrived stuff)
    (No, it's not any sort of affiliate link, and you don't have to provide your email address, pint of blood, or your first born. Just click and watch. )

I'm off to watch it again - and take notes with my Smartpen so that it's instantly accessible to me anytime. It's really that good.

Eric G.

2. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

Wow that is really intersting. cheers for them. Good post Eric. thanks for sharing that.