Adsense reports showing less clicks

1. anujagarwal profile image64
    anujagarwalposted 7 years ago

It seems Google is playing with their Adsense users. There were 2 clicks on my website day before yesterday, but Google Adsense report is showing only 1 click.

Both clicks came from different pages, different users, and even different countries. But still it is showing a single click.
    I think there is something wrong going on with their algorithm.

1. waynet profile image49
      waynetposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I understand the need to check your adsense stats, but why not just start to write more and check stats less, the more you write hubpages and article content elsewhere, then the more chances you have of interlinking them if relevant, this will bring you more traffic and possible adsense clicking....

I used to check my adsense account everyday, multiple times in fact, but that still didn't change the fact that there was no earnings activity, so I just started to write lots of stuff here at hubpages and Squidoo and on my blogs and now I can see a big difference...

1. anujagarwal profile image64
        anujagarwalposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Tanks for the wise advice waynet, but if google is not paying you even for valid clicks and when you come to know you had double clicks than it is showing on your reports, one may feel a bit disappointed. It may not be your case, but generally it happens. I'm not going to rich or poor by one click, but it is the matter of google's trust worthiness. You cannot trust on their reports.

Suppose if you are getting some $1000 at present alone from Adsense, it might be possible, you are actually worth getting $1400 or $1500, if they will consider all valid clicks for you.