jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

HubScore questions...

1. JamesCurtis profile image60
    JamesCurtisposted 7 years ago

Just signed up and have loads of questions. I read that to lose nofllow on links you have to have a personal score of over 75 and and an hub score of over fifty, but that was on an old comment so is it still true?

Another thing I was wondering was does getting new members raise your personal score?

1. Eaglekiwi profile image74
      Eaglekiwiposted 7 years ago in reply to this

No doubt you have many questions , type the topic you want in the empty box  just above this page,then hit search -good luck!

The no follow link is explained elsewhere on this forum ,cant remember now , but do the search and keep writing hubs to bump yer score up wink

Getting fans helps a little , but having people want to read your work and commenting helps more , just my opinion .

JamesCurtisposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks eaglewiki, I'll try that. I will add more hubs but I've only been here six hours - surely if I keep doing one every two hours the computer will think I'm some kind of machine!

2. darkside profile image81
      darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hubber Score has to be over 75 and HubScore for the hub has to be over 40.

2. Eaglekiwi profile image74
    Eaglekiwiposted 7 years ago

You are welcome

When you signed up you probably skipped over the 'How to's" in your eagerness to begin , I know I did , but its a slow learning process, but youll get there if you really want to write smile

JamesCurtisposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Bah! Next you'll be telling me to look at maps and read the instructions before setting up Ikea furniture...

1. Eaglekiwi profile image74
        Eaglekiwiposted 7 years ago in reply to this

lol ahh a sense of humor I like that

Is that furniture from Sweden btw? nice lil plug huh

3. Eaglekiwi profile image74
    Eaglekiwiposted 7 years ago

Plus we all know men dont do maps lol

which is why they imvented the GPS.

working