jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (13 posts)

google adsense reject???

1. jainraj profile image47
    jainrajposted 7 years ago

i try to sigh up on google adsense after verification it is rejected ?? why??

1. LVM profile image53
      LVMposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Did you use HubPages as your website when you applied with Google Adsense?

jainrajposted 7 years ago in reply to this

ya

2. relache profile image86
      relacheposted 7 years ago in reply to this

They tend to tell you in the rejection email, but I see from another post that you deleted it.  I suggest if you reapply that you actually read any email you get from them.

Also, only having one Hub, of which a good chunk of the content is still taken from other websites probably isn't going to help.

2. darkside profile image81
    darksideposted 7 years ago

Here's a tip, don't publish content that is duplicate. Google have a search engine and they can check on that.

hey thankx for reply i will try...

3. lushplanet profile image61
    lushplanetposted 7 years ago

Can you plz tell me what exactly Google wrote you in the rejection email?

sorry i delete google mail.

1. lushplanet profile image61
        lushplanetposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Please reapply for adsence account and wait for google's response.

4. LVM profile image53
    LVMposted 7 years ago

I wonder why Google rejected you.  I set up my own website last year, applied for Adsense and got rejected.  When I discovered HubPages, I wrote a few hubs, then applied using HubPages and got approved within days!

if you applied for yaur own website then it shoul be 6 month old as google adsense rules.

i delete my all duplicate mark hubs and apply again for adsense let see what they response now...?

2. profile image0
      directsaurabhposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I am also facing same problem. Please tell me when you reapplied for adsense what url had you used? Is it hubpages.com or hubpages.com/profile/yourusername Thanks and God bless

5. Leptirela profile image75
    Leptirelaposted 7 years ago

I honestly don't even know how this adsense thing works...but Im sure am approved..can anyone 'simply' explain it to me??hmmm

working