jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Bring paragraphs together

1. profile image0
    Risa Attrellposted 7 years ago

On one of my hubs, there's a big blank space between two text capsules. How do i bring it together?

2. PhilD41 profile image61
    PhilD41posted 7 years ago

I will assume it is the one about cleaning.  The space is caused by the amazon capsule on the right.  You need to combine the two text capsules so they wrap around the amazon one, or shorten the amazon one.  I don't know of any other way to solve this. 

If you combine them, you can still use formatting to keep the paragraph title like it is.  It should work fine.

1. profile image0
      Risa Attrellposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thank you. Yes, it is the cleaning one. I checked again and I see how the Amazon ads got in the way. So what do i do exactly to combine the two text capsules so they wrap around the Amazon one, as you say? And if i do so, will the Amazon ads still be at the side? I really want them at the side without making that space. Is it possible to take the last product in the capsule and move it down to the second paragraph, or is it impossible to separate products in a single capsule? Thank you for your help.

3. PhilD41 profile image61
    PhilD41posted 7 years ago

Sorry I didn't make that clear.  You need to put the text from the second text capsule into the first one and then delete the second one.  Just take the text from the second (edit, select all, copy, done) and pasted it at the end of the first (edit, scroll down, past, done).  Put the paragraph heading in from the second one as text and change the formatting (font size, bold, or there might be a preset for a heading).  Then you will delete the second capsule.

From what I have seen, a full with capsule will always start below the longest of the one or two above it.  Hope this helps.

1. profile image0
      Risa Attrellposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Ohhhh- i think i see what you mean. I'm not good with this stuff and this hubs thing is new to me, but i will give it a try. I may wait for after the weekend though. Thank you for your help.

I will go check your hubs now smile

4. LVM profile image52
    LVMposted 7 years ago

Another solution would be to reduce the number of items on the amazon ads from four to three.  Or better yet, add more text content.

working