jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

Why Wont YOU Help Your Fellow Hubbers?

1. profile image0
    ryankettposted 7 years ago

By going here:- http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/20220

And contributing a backlink for them?

My unfinished hub is looking fantastic already has a hubscore of 77..... and you can get yourself a link to your profile too.

Is it too much to ask for people to walk away from bickering about money and religion to do something nice for the author of their favourite hub?

There are many hubbers that have had their own hubs contributed, but havent dedicated one to a fellow hubber.... why not check to see if you have had one of your hubs reviewed? There are already two or three people that have had 2 seperate hubs picked.

Apologies for the dramatic thread title, nobody seems to be reading the old one anymore.... and this project is not going to go unfinished! At least it made YOU look big_smile

1. AEvans profile image71
      AEvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I have dedicated a handful to many fellow hubbers some for fun, others for advice, they are old but they are there.

Advice To A New Hubber was one Look At These Magnificent Naughty Little Pictures, Best R&B of the 90's and so on. They provided back links to there pages oh and I must not forget Heart of a Hubber. smile

2. Lady_E profile image83
      Lady_Eposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I gave this a good thought the first day you posted it, but I have at least 10 favourite ones and you want one. It's hard to choose.  One of them is actually yours - the one you wrote about how men and women think differently. I recall commenting - it must be the funniest Hub on HP.

So a choice of one is too hard for me. I'll see if I can narrow it down. Ps. Some of us support Hubbers and fans behind the scenes. smile

Its a good project, well done!

1. profile image0
        ryankettposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Dont worry, you still have plenty of time. But if you havent chosen one by the time the 99th submission is recieved.... I am waiting for yours! no getting away from it lol

1. Lady_E profile image83
          Lady_Eposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Oki doki smile

2. frogdropping profile image84
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

Pontefract huh? I'm born and bred around those parts. And I said 'around'. Not in smile

The tower in your avatar almost looks like wotsits name in Halifax.

1. profile image0
      ryankettposted 7 years ago in reply to this

How the hell did you know that? Do you have a strange stalking device?

Im not from pontefract, moved here 3 months ago.... the missus is from here/there. Im a southerner myself wink

That tower is the empire state! (taken from the top of the rockefella) hardly halifax wink

1. frogdropping profile image84
        frogdroppingposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yes. A Dragon.

smile

working