I am already developing a phobia for joining fan clubs. Just this morning when I logged on my hubberscore was 83. I read a couple of other hubber's hub and fanned two of them. My hubberscore went down to 81 at once, at the click of the button.
Congrats LVM. I've seen your score going higher and higher and maybe next week, we'll see your score go up the 90+ level. You deserve a higher score and with all your efforts, you'll definitely get it .
Do you all think that having too many fans makes a diiference...I am going to visit all mine this weekend and read at least two new hubs from each.....A challenge and a way of saying thanks for all the support they have given me in this first full week. Don't care if my hubscore drops because of it.
talking too much is an asset here, but of course not crossing the lines at times... be tactful when you does it, its cool being true anytime... by the ways thanks for visiting my hubs hehehe i'm going to see some of yours in the days to come... Aw sorry LVM, by the ways congrats for the ample improvement keep moving up hehehehe... Wish you all the best my good ole' friend...
First, I posted in the forum saying I have a very low hubberscore. People here in the forum quickly investigated and advised me on what to do and I simply followed their advice:
1. Stop my fanning spree. I was fanning everyone who has a fan club, and most likely you were one of them. They said it was being interpreted by the system as a form of spamming and I am being penalized for it.
2. De-fan, that is, quit from all the fan clubs I joined. I didn't asked the reason why and no one told me. If somebody did, maybe I wasn't listening. Anyways, I followed the advice. Blindly.
3. Become active in the forum. My first post was when I asked for help on my hubberscore. I have now made more than 200 posts.
4. Read other hubber's hub, rate it, and leave a comment.
5. Add more content to my hubs. I went back to my hubs and did just that. Add some texts and pictures.
6. Write additional hubs. I think I did about four or five new hubs.
Hi my fellow hubbers. How are you? I would like to share my excitement today with all of you because I have reached 100 score for the first time at hubpages. I am very thankful to my fellow mates here, people who have...
I have been here since January, 2012 and this is only the second time I hit the hundred mark. The first time it came and went quickly, but this time it has stuck...at least for today! I have been working...
WHOOPEE! I just found out that my Hubscore is 100! It was 100 earlier, then went down to 99, and now is 100 again. Maybe for just a little while, but I am so excited! Thank you all, fans, and the other gernerous people...