jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

September 1st 90 Day Challenge

1. Trekkiemelissa profile image79
    Trekkiemelissaposted 7 years ago

Okay, if we didn't have these type of challenges, I still would have created my own, but maybe not as soon.

I know darkside is doing 60 in 60 days challenge if I am reading things right.

I decided, a little while ago that I was going to go for the next round round of challenges, but with a twist.  Instead of 30 in 30 days, I am going to go for 100 in 90 days which would bring my hubs up to 207.  Now I have not chosen all of the hubs, but along the way, I may have ideas.  I will build on one idea and end up writing on another.  During this challenge, I had thought of other topics to write on. Some of which are my current niche, but yet others are on things I have really not written on to much.

With this round though, I have seen an increase in traffic.  Before this, I did have days that I had a decent run of clicks.  This round, I have had more days in a row of clicks where I have made some money.  I am currently on a 8 day roll where I have made money each and every day. It has not stopped.  It would be interesting to see where what I have accomplished in 90 days.  It does give me some room to work with and see if there is even more of an improvement.

1. darkside profile image83
      darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

12 in 12 actually. Just to get me up to a nice even 200 hubs. And then I might do a 60 in 60 as I tidy up 4 capstone series I have on the drawing board.

How shall we celebrate entering the 200 Hub Club?

2. BrianFanslau profile image61
    BrianFanslauposted 7 years ago

Yeah my problem is I run a business as well as write so I write in spurts which really doesn't help with traffic much it spikes and jolts. If you can be consistent I think you will have that success you want.

3. CMHypno profile image89
    CMHypnoposted 7 years ago

Good luck with this - sounds like a lot of hard work, but I'm sure the results will be worth it in the end.  The challenges are great incentives, and I need to discipline myself and try one!

4. Trekkiemelissa profile image79
    Trekkiemelissaposted 7 years ago

I am not sure how we can celebrate.  For every 50 hubs I write, I dedicate it to technology related.  It will be interesting to see if there is any increase.  I did not think with this one, I was going to make any increase, but I noticed that I have done some.  You can really tell when you get a good roll going.

5. KCC Big Country profile image83
    KCC Big Countryposted 7 years ago

I had hoped to get to my 200th hub in August, but life jumped up and bit me in the butt.  smile  So, I now plan to reach my 200th hub in September.  That gives me 45 hubs in 30 days.  I have about 6-7 started.  I have plans for another 5-6.  The rest will be new topics I haven't yet been inspired to write.  smile  Should be fun.

6. Anamika S profile image71
    Anamika Sposted 7 years ago

More than writing new Hubs I realized my task should be to re-write and make my existing hubs more productive. So instead of writing more hubs i am taking up that task for a challenge.