Flagging users?

1. Maddie Ruud profile image81
    Maddie Ruudposted 8 years ago

Is there some way we can flag, not just individual hubs, but actual individuals?  There are several who might merit it, but recently I've had ongoing problems with one in particular, leaving comments (often written in such a way as to make it clear that the user has NOT read my hub through), using their Hubpages user ID but inputting a commercial link instead.  I've checked out this person's hubs, and every single one is almost incoherent or rambling, simply leading up to a related product at this person's website.

I keep deleting comments, but sometimes they show up all of 2 minutes after I've published, saying "Great recipe!  It was really yummy!" or something when there's no possible way they could have made it already... and I'm not always by the computer to censor these things.

2. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 8 years ago

There isn't a formal way to flag a user.  However, if you continue to flag their hubs, and flag their comments as spam and delete them, we'll notice that there is a problem eventually (especially if other people do the same).  If you'd like to email Jason or me the username privately we can investigate and take appropriate action.