jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (11 posts)

How Much???

1. warchild75 profile image42
    warchild75posted 7 years ago

How do i go about finding out how much money each individual hub is making so i can guage the best topics etc??

2. BristolBoy profile image81
    BristolBoyposted 7 years ago

If you are on about Adsense use channels. 

A simple guide can be found here: http://hubpages.com/hub/How-To-Create-A … idual-Hubs

1. warchild75 profile image42
      warchild75posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks man ive just done it.i'll give it 48 hrs to get going and check back.Thanks again smile

3. Aqua profile image80
    Aquaposted 7 years ago

Don't forget about G's Analytics also.

4. LVM profile image53
    LVMposted 7 years ago

I've found a good hub about it, http://hubpages.com/profile/Angel+Of+Love

5. Volty profile image62
    Voltyposted 7 years ago

If you use the analytics you can not only tell which hub is getting clicks, but even what keywords the visitor used to reach it and where they are in the world smile

6. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 7 years ago

Please note that if you set up Hubs as channels, the statistics are collected from that time going forward.  You will not get specific Hub info retroactively.

1. LVM profile image53
      LVMposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Reminds me of what happened to me.  I didn't set up analytic properly at once.  When I got clicks worth several dollars each, I scrambled to find out where it was coming from.  After I set analytics properly, the clicks were gone and never to return.  I lost the information forever.

7. m j midwood profile image60
    m j midwoodposted 7 years ago

hi there, can someone please help. I joined hubpages three weeks ago and have as yet not earned a penny from asense or amazon. Is this normal? Does it make any difference how many hubs one has written? and how many fans one has??

1. AEvans profile image71
      AEvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It takes time to earn on Google it is based on keywords etc. Be patient it will come just keep on writing and do not give up. smile

8. m j midwood profile image60
    m j midwoodposted 7 years ago

thanks for that. I was wondering if I was doing something wrong when I read lots of people are making money and I just wasn't sure how quicjly it would happen. I will just keep on writing

working