jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

1. Dale Mazurek profile image56
    Dale Mazurekposted 7 years ago

Please read the terms of service over at Google.  By doing this you would be getting a lot of peoples accounts banned.

Google doesnt take lightly to click fraud and for that fact neither does HubPages.

This is totally not legal so please refrain from taking this route.  many people make very good money at Adsense and that includes no click fraud.  If you learn all the finer details you to could make great money.

1. land07down profile image60
      land07downposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Ok thanks for the advice.  Im new and im still trying to figure out everything and all i know is that the more clicks the more money.  I wish i knew how to make more money

2. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

Write longer hubs, of at least 400 words.

1. sparksdaniel2000 profile image80
      sparksdaniel2000posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I say 'stick with the winners"
      listen to the high score hubbers...

3. nicomp profile image61
    nicompposted 7 years ago

You might want to look into an avatar also.

4. shamelabboush profile image57
    shamelabboushposted 7 years ago

Try to write original, true and interesting hubs! Include usefule pictures, useful links and make sure your hub is not copied or stolen. I think you'll be fine this way...

5. darkside profile image83
    darksideposted 7 years ago

I can only imagine what the first deleted post said.

As Dale said, read Google's ToS.

For goodness sake, read the instructions.

1. 0
      Ghost32posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Just figured Darkside's post could use repeating.

6. Dale Mazurek profile image56
    Dale Mazurekposted 7 years ago

I wont repeat what the first post said but I will say its actually quite funny when people are so quick to go after Google even though they are breaking all the rules.

7. uniman profile image58
    unimanposted 7 years ago

Making money with Hubpages is a good Idea, but I think if you do what you like and there is a chance to make some money you will make money.  The reason you have to write about things you like because your passions will come out and if you are interested everybody else will. Hubpages will make you money just write about things you enjoy and do not give up.