jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Problems with "invite people to join your fan club" feature?

1. rmcrayne profile image94
    rmcrayneposted 7 years ago

I sent a couple relatives the invite through my profile page early last evening.  They never arrived on the other end.  They checked their Junk mail/spam folder too.  Any reason these messages should not have gone through immediately?

2. rmcrayne profile image94
    rmcrayneposted 7 years ago

I really want to send the fan club invite, and this feature does not seem to be working.  Please advise.

3. Ultimate Hubber profile image79
    Ultimate Hubberposted 7 years ago

i don;t know. Maybe the HubPages staff can help you.

4. AEvans profile image73
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

Contact teamhubpages they will definitely answer that question. smile

1. rmcrayne profile image94
      rmcrayneposted 7 years ago in reply to this

So how do I contact teamhubpages?  Many things about HP are still not intuitive to me.

5. Fawntia profile image
    Fawntiaposted 7 years ago

Our email delivery rate isn't 100%, I'm afraid. Your best bet is to email your family yourself with a link to your profile or hub. If you want to get credit for referring them to HubPages, then you can click on the "link to this page" link at the bottom of any page. That will allow you to select a tracker that will be inserted into the link to that page. (If someone clicks on a link with your tracker in it and ends up becoming an author on the site, then you get 10% of their ad impressions.)

I will look into it, but most likely the emails you tried to send were sent by us successfully but blocked for some reason (perhaps before they even reached the spam folder of the recipient).

1. 0
      Pacal Votanposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That explains things for me too. Thanks. smile