jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Can't Publish Hub Getting error message : Something Went Wrong

1. Alex ONeill profile image61
    Alex ONeillposted 7 years ago

Getting that message even though I've tried redoing the hub 3 times with different titles =/

1. AEvans profile image73
      AEvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

A. Find A Title that has not been used. B. don't forget to completely delete the web url or you will get that message.smile

1. Alex ONeill profile image61
        Alex ONeillposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I've deleted 3 different hubs, checked for that title with other hubs and havent found it.

I get the error message when I delete them too, but I try a different title when I tried to make a new one.

All three hubs are now deleted on my account, each with different titles and different layouts and different category (I went up a level). Oh and different urls (none of which are in use, except by me, when I do a search)

2. Anti-Valentine profile image95
    Anti-Valentineposted 7 years ago

You mean the error that says:

"Oops!There was an error saving this capsule. Please click EDIT and then SAVE to try again! This error will be reported to the Hubpages engineering team."

Is this the one?

3. arunjain1989 profile image60
    arunjain1989posted 7 years ago

I am also getting the error.I cant put text content on my hub.It says there was error while loading the page.please refresh and try loading the page again.Is someone getting the same error?

4. ngureco profile image86
    ngurecoposted 7 years ago

Restart your system and also check if your internet speed is not too slow or on-and-off.

5. Alex ONeill profile image61
    Alex ONeillposted 7 years ago

Just fyi I fixed this buy using IE Explorer.. I'm assuming it will work again when I reboot my computer.

I had deleted my cookies and tried again, but that still didnt work with Mozilla.

Assuming the glitch is with that.

1. Indigestion profile image61
      Indigestionposted 7 years ago in reply to this

This happened to me too with Firefox. Strange colors, bugs & glitches... I would recommend using Google Chrome. I find it better and faster.

6. Jane@CM profile image61
    Jane@CMposted 7 years ago

I'm not having the same problem, but am having a problem with "loading" - it is taking a long time to load my hub.