jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Konter Not There?

1. Dangazzm profile image66
    Dangazzmposted 7 years ago

I activated Kontera about 3 days ago. I already got earnings from it like 10 cents. The page impressions are horrible too so I am wondering if they are even on my pages... I can't see them and was wondering if you don't see them on your own pages? Is there just one of my pages running Kontera and I can't find it?

Before posting this I checked and they all have it activated... Its just strange because it seems like im make 5-10 cents a day and don't even see the ads...

2. Anti-Valentine profile image94
    Anti-Valentineposted 7 years ago

I think you have to be signed out of your account to be able to see them. That's what I've read before here on the forums.

It's easy to enable Kontera ads on your account anyway. The settings will be under "affiliate settings" in your account.

1. Angel Of Love profile image79
      Angel Of Loveposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I noticed that too when I had Kontera on my hubs.  Out of my several hubs, only one of them was showing Kontera ads.

3. Anti-Valentine profile image94
    Anti-Valentineposted 7 years ago

I'm not sure, but look, I have, or had, Kontera on my blog as well, and only certain phrases are targeted, which will be doubly underlined. I rarely ever see them.

I prefer adsense anyway. Few people actually make much with Kontera on HP, since your earnings need to be at $5 or over to be carried over. You need a lot of page views apparently- like thousands per day or week.

4. Dangazzm profile image66
    Dangazzmposted 7 years ago

Im almost to 1,000 views a day. Another day or two and I will be there if all keeps going. But I was really wondering how I could get it to... work because it appears to be broke. I would make more than $5 a month if it was actually functioning properly trust me... But then again this might be how it is functioning and I just don't notice it because it is crap tongue but I was just wondering what everyone elses experience is with it.