jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (15 posts)

Pinoys, What Adsense Payment Method Do You Use

1. LVM profile image54
    LVMposted 7 years ago

I haven't reached the payment threshold of $100 yet, but I need to select my payment method now.  I was contemplating on a Western Union payment, lest checks may be lost in the mail.  I don't have too much faith in the Philippine mails.  The problem I see with Western Union is the maximum payout amount of $10.

Incidentally, I haven't received my PIN yet which was supposed to have been mailed by HP last July 21 (almost 6 weeks now, may have been lost in the mail).

Please help.  And thanks in advance for you feedbacks.

1. pauldeeds profile image
      pauldeedsposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Google mails the pin, HubPages has nothing to do with it.   You can find out more about the pin verification process here.

1. LVM profile image54
        LVMposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I stand corrected.  I should have said Google instead of HP.

2. emievil profile image84
      emievilposted 7 years ago in reply to this

LVM you have to follow up the PIN. I received mine around 3 weeks after I signed in. There's a request new PIN feature in Google Adsense. Here's the URL for the request a new PIN - https://www.google.com/adsense/support/ … wer=14838.

1. emievil profile image84
        emievilposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Correction - 3 weeks after reaching $10 in Adsense earnings.

3. LVM profile image54
      LVMposted 7 years ago in reply to this

This post has two errata.  One is about the maximum payout amount.  It's $10k and not $10.  The second is that the PIN is mailed by Google and not HP.  Sorry for the errors.  I may have been too sleepy when I made the post.

2. Kudlit profile image50
    Kudlitposted 7 years ago

Hi LVM. I use Western Union. It's free, fast and convenient. The maximum is $10,000. Even if you exceed $10,000, they can send you the money using multiple MTCNs.

3. LVM profile image54
    LVMposted 7 years ago

Thanks for your reply.  I'll use Western Union then.

4. Dale Mazurek profile image55
    Dale Mazurekposted 7 years ago

I get my adsense deposited right into my bank account and thats what seems to work best for me.

5. Eaglekiwi profile image73
    Eaglekiwiposted 7 years ago

Oh crap theyre gonna mail a pin , but my address is in NZ, and Im here , I purposely set it up like that, sigh-

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

From what you were saying before, you probably haven't reached the point where they'll send you a pin anyway.  Go in and change it - unless you give them your bank account, they're going to want to send you cheques as well, so they need your proper address.

6. mommyfreelancer profile image89
    mommyfreelancerposted 7 years ago

Was worried about this, too, until I realized I'm a looong way from receiving my first payout. smile
    It's my first ever forum question:
    http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/17100#post246742

Kudlit, thanks for the tip about Western Union. Where can I find some instructions or reviews? Thanks.

7. awsydney profile image60
    awsydneyposted 7 years ago

What a great problem to have deciding mode of payment when I don't even earn enough from Adsense to buy myself a beer! sad

1. goodfriendiam profile image61
      goodfriendiamposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Well maybe if we put our money together we can split a beer....lol

8. LVM profile image54
    LVMposted 7 years ago

Thanks to Kudlit and pauldeeds for the correction.

working