jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Clickbank link???

1. kre8iv4u profile image59
    kre8iv4uposted 7 years ago

Really new to tech-talk....

I noticed that clickbank has a book related to one of my hubs that I've published already -- am I allowed to somehow bridge the two together?  Is that what backlinks are??  If I am able to add & promote a Clickbank book here on a hub....how do I do it?  I am promoting Amazon books by having them on my hubs, right?

Please help this newbie understand a bit

2. Dale Mazurek profile image57
    Dale Mazurekposted 7 years ago

Well, many people promote Clickbank products but in HubPages you need to follow the rules.

You are only aloud 2 self serving links in your Hub

Its important to follow this and to be honest one is better than two.

Something I do advise with Clickbank is to make sure the books you promote are good books.

Myself I do a lot of Clickbank promoting and I do not promote any books there unless I buy it and read it or I get a free copy from the author.

It is very important to me in my business to only promote great products of which there are a lot at Clickbank but be careful because there are a few real garbage pieces there as well.

I hope this helped.

3. kre8iv4u profile image59
    kre8iv4uposted 7 years ago

Thank you....

But, I still don't understand how to do it.  I know how to get Amazon books up onto my hubs, but how do I get this particular book onto my existing hub??

1. wholefoodgal profile image61
      wholefoodgalposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yes, I would like to know also.

1. Aqua profile image78
        Aquaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

on the CB site:
        1) sign up at CB
        2) pick a product to promote
        3) generate a "hop link" to said product

on the HP site:
        4) insert the hoplink into a relevant hub using the link capsule

Also, as Dale says, no more than two links in your hub to the CB product and pick a good product. There are some good ones and a lot of not so good ones.

1. Appletreedeals profile image83
          Appletreedealsposted 7 years ago in reply to this

a lot of "not-so-good-ones".

4. kephrira profile image61
    kephriraposted 7 years ago

you just sign up for an account at clickbank and they give you the link to use.