jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Lets motivate our fellow hubbers !

1. Rynaldos profile image73
    Rynaldosposted 7 years ago

Might be a weird way to motivate our fellow hubbers, but lets give it a try ! My idea is to show everyone out there that you can make some extra bucks with hubpages. Feel free to post your average/daily earnings here. Not sure if it is allowed or not but i thought this could inspire all hubbers out there.

2. Rynaldos profile image73

My daily average: $3.5

3. tantrum profile image61
    tantrumposted 7 years ago

I don't gain anything as I don't have adsense or any other account. I'm here for fun smile  But i dare say you're doing really good ! Many hubbers don't earn a dime for months !! smile

1. Rynaldos profile image73
      Rynaldosposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thank you very much. I usually make an average of $1 -$2 a day, but after my incident on the forums yesterday, i took advice, changed some hubs along with attitude. Voila ! Gained more traffic, more fans and my adsense increased over night.

1. tantrum profile image61
        tantrumposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Good for you !! I'm sorry if I been a bit hard on you before. But that's my way . Agressive! lol

4. Eaglekiwi profile image74
    Eaglekiwiposted 7 years ago

My earnings would not motivate anyone lol im just here to play poker wink ooops , I mean to tweek my hubs big_smile

1. GeneralHowitzer profile image63
      GeneralHowitzerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

hehehe yeah me too tweaking hehehe... everytime i make hubs, then look back at them i commit a lot of faulty grammars not satisfied with chosen words or simply they're lots of misspeled words... hi kiwi long time no look.

5. Eaglekiwi profile image74
    Eaglekiwiposted 7 years ago

Howdy General , I been in an out ,think I posted on your thread the other day too smile

How ya been? whats the haps

6. Rynaldos profile image73

LOL

working