jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Does Hubpages have click bombers protection code implemented?

1. 59
    afraid of Uposted 7 years ago

I created a new login because I'm afraid of repercutions if I ask this with my regular id.

Yes, this is the state of terror I'm in.

Does Hubpages have any kind of protection against malevolent click bombers? You know, the ones that click your ads like mad until your adsense account is banned?

If not, I'm a little afraid for my future here in hubpages, as I've been already a victim of these atacks.

Thank you!

2. mugshot profile image77
    mugshotposted 7 years ago

I dont know and to be honest I have never heard of this happening on Hub Pages. I know people who have fallen fowl to this and its normally malicious people within the same niche who are trying to get rid of the competition! Bad bad bad

3. 0
    ryankettposted 7 years ago

This has happened to me on hubpages one morning (well, UK morning).... it shook me up. But I dont even know what click bombers protection code is?

4. 59
    afraid of Uposted 7 years ago

There is code for that.

<snipped link> is one site and there are several others that share free codes to implement on sites.

Don't know if they work though, as I don't have a website of my own.

5. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

L@@K, Spammer! lol

6. Maddie Ruud profile image82
    Maddie Ruudposted 7 years ago

Actually, this is not a spammer, it's a user who's already contacted me under their original profile.  I've responded by private email.

Closed to reply